Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival is gearing up for its ninth year at The Park at Harlinsdale Farm this September 23rd and 24th. The wide-ranging event is a celebration of arts and culture featuring dozens of diverse musical acts performed across five stages. Founded by Better Than Ezra singer and Franklin residents Kevin Griffin, W. Brandt Wood and Michael Whelan, Pilgrimage is dedicated to supporting local creators of all kinds, including chefs, artisans, jewelers, brewers and more. Beyond music, Pilgrimage Festival features historic music cities sharing their stories.
Plan your Saturday and Sunday to #MakeThePilgrimage with our Pilgrimage guide and highlights not to miss. To learn more about the Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival and purchase tickets, go to pilgrimagefestival.com.
This stage is set in the farm's largest natural amphitheater and will play host to a national lineup of talent on both festival days and will feature design elements inspired by Harlinsdale Farm. Midnight Sun was the Champion Tennessee Walker stallion who stood for 25 years and who is buried at Harlinsdale.
GOLD RECORD ROADThis stage is set in a beautiful, rolling natural amphitheater and will also play host to a national lineup of headliners on both festival days. With featured design elements of Harlinsdale and of the music history of the region. The Gold Record Road is a route of connected highways and backroads that courses through New Orleans, the Mississippi Delta, Tupelo, Memphis, Helena and through Nashville to Franklin. It is this very road that fronts Harlinsdale Farm!
AMERICANA MUSIC TRIANGLEThe Americana Music Triangle is where we’ve brought to life the culture of some of the world’s premier music tourism destinations, right here at the Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival! Now in its second year, the Americana Music Triangle is a dedicated space where attendees can immerse themselves into world famous music landmarks, tucked away hamlets and one-of-a-kind stops along the Gold Record Road. Located inside the AMTE tent is the Antique Archeology Storytelling Stage. This stage features a carefully curated lineup, including performers and musical storytellers that best represent each of these historical places.
Food, Drinks & Merchants
Rules and Policies
- NO glass admitted
- NO aerosol cans
- NO outside alcohol
- NO outside food or drinks
- NO sporting equipment
- NO umbrellas
- NO knives/weapons/guns
- NO chains/chain wallets
- NO tents
- NO laser pointers
- NO SLRs, professional cameras, video cameras or GoPros
- NO selfie sticks or tripods
- NO pets (with the exception of service animals)
- NO drugs & drug paraphernalia
- NO backpacks (18L or larger)
- NO musical equipment/instruments
- NO fireworks/paper lanterns
- NO bicycles, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- NO drones, remote control aircraft, cars or toys
- NO coolers
- NO promotional items/flyers
- YES blankets (maximum size for individual blankets is 8′x 10′)
- YES low-backed chairs only (under 30″)
- YES backpacks (under 18L)
- YES small digital or film cameras
- YES sunblock (non-aerosol)
- YES 1 factory sealed water bottle, camelbacks
- YES baby food/formula (no glass)
- YES food for medical purposes
- YES service animals
- YES purses and handbags (subject to search upon entrance)
- YES mobile phones and chargers
- YES hand sanitizer and baby wipes
- YES baby strollers and wagons with accompanying child
ENTRY & RE-ENTRY PROCEDURE
- Patrons will be allowed exit and re-entry privileges. Entrance into the entertainment area is controlled by security, festival, and ticketing personnel. All entrants must wear a valid event wristband. All entrants are subject to a pat down, wanding and bag search upon entering the entertainment area. Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival reserves the right to search all people and property to ensure the security of all attendees. Patrons must scan their wristband when exiting the festival if they wish to re-enter that same day.
- NO UNDERAGE DRINKING IS PERMITTED
- ALL LAWS WILL BE ENFORCED
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED
- Over 21 ID wristbands will be available upon entering the festival at a designated location, please have your ID available at all times.
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
- Persons will not be allowed to enter the festival if they are intoxicated or pose a threat to themselves or others. Persons found to be intoxicated in the entertainment space will be escorted out without refund.
- There is a Lost Child Station at the main Information Booth on the Festival Grounds. Information booths are shown on our attendee map.
NO CHAIR ZONES
- Signs will designate the standing/dancing zone in front of the main stages. This area is first come first served. Chairs and blankets are allowed outside of the no chair zone and in most other areas of the park.
- NO unapproved vending including the sale or re-sale of alcoholic beverages
- NO fighting or threatening behavior: any person found fighting will be evicted from the festival without refund
- NO disorderly or disruptive behavior
- Any person found to be in possession of a weapon will be subject to a criminal investigation and immediately evicted from the event without refund
- Any attempt to enter with prohibited items is subject to confiscation and will be asked to leave
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods are prohibited