STYLED BY EMILY GOODIN
PHOTOGRAPHY BY WEATHERLY PHOTOGRAPHY
It’s finally feeling like fall outside! If you’re anything like us, our fall schedule is filled with fun get-togethers: Dinner parties, pumpkin carvings, bon fires…all of those lovely ways we all enjoy the wonderful fall weather!
So, our calendars are full…now the big question: WHAT TO WEAR? Emily Goodin is giving us some great ideas on fall dinner party style!
“First, choose to dress in fall colors! That’s number one! Rusts and browns, creams and greens, maroons and plums…even mustard yellow! Don’t be afraid to mix colors and textures,” says Emily. “A striped sweater with a corduroy skirt is SO on trend! A simple slip dress with a chunky sweater is perfectly cozy and feminine. A maxi with a flower or feather hair accessory is very boho chic. If simplicity is more your vibe, choose a simple, cotton dress with a 3/4 sleeve in a burnt orange. And who can go wrong with a wrap dress in deep forest green! Be playful with your choices this season! Top off your look with some booties (or tall boots), a pair of statement earrings and a cross body bag and you’ll be ready to mingle IN STYLE!”
• The Truck (made by Hudson Trailer Company and it’s the first one in Nashville) is from Wanderlust Events, located in Nolensville.
• The clothing is from Nordstrom and was curated through Emily Goodin of Effortless Style. Emily also designed the tablescape using new and vintage pieces.
• Models are all local from Tribe Talent.
• Hair stylist is celebrity stylist, Genia Church.
• Makeup was provided by Faith of Every Moments Makeup.